155th PLATTE COUNTY FAIR HORSE SHOW
Platte County Fairgrounds Tracy, MO.
Current Negative Coggins Test Required and will be Checked!
Performance Classes Saturday July 21, 2018 9:00 A.M.
For this show Enter Northwest Gate (273 Hwy) by Attic Storage Warehouses ONLY!
Race/Game Classes Sunday August 12, 2018 10:00 A.M.
For this show, Enter from Fairgrounds Rd. –turn off 92 Hwy across from Trex Mart by Rusty’s Auto Sales
Added Money Classes $10.00 Entry Fee – All Others $5.00 Entry Fee
Ribbons & Payback in all Classes
*****$200.00 Added Money in Noted Classes*****
All Other Classes $10 - $8 - $7 - $6 - $5
Judge: Vickie Swatt Announcer/Timer: Jason Schnetzler
Performance Show – Saturday, July 21, 2018 9:00 a.m.
- Halter - Stallions and Geldings Open
- Halter – Mares Open
- Showmanship Open
- Leadline – 8 years and under
- English Pleasure– Open
- Costume Class – Open
- Green Horse Walk-Trot 2, 3 & 4 year olds
- Novice Walk-Trot - Open - RIDER MAY NOT SHOW IN ANY LOPE/CANTER CLASSES
- Walk-Trot – Open (Rider MAY ride in Lope/Canter Classes)
- Youth Western Pleasure 12 & Under - Open
- Youth Western Pleasure – 13 – 18 - Open
- Adult Western Pleasure – 19 & Over - Open
- Jr. Western Pleasure – 5 years & under - Open
- Sr. Western Pleasure - 6 years & over - Open
- *****Added Money Pleasure – Open
- Youth Ranch Horse Pleasure – 18 & Under (Not a pattern class)
- Adult Ranch Horse Pleasure – 19 & Over (Not a pattern class)
- *****Added Money Ranch Riding (AQHA Pattern) Open
- Youth Reining – 18 & Under (AQHA Pattern)
- Adult Reining – 19 & Over (AQHA Pattern)
- *****Added Money Reining (AQHA Pattern) Open
Races/Games Show - Sunday, August 12, 2018 10:00 a.m.
Gate Fee: Donation
All Horses must be kept in the vicinity of the arena
- Down & Back – Open
- Flag Race – 18 & Under
- Flag Race – 19 & Over
- Barrel Race – 18 & Under
- Barrel Race – 19 & Over
- *****Added Money Barrel Race - Open
- Pole Bending - 18 & Under
- Pole Bending - 19 & Over
- *****Added Money Pole Bending - Open
- Combination Race
Not Responsible for Accidents or Lost or Stolen Items
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING OUR SHOW!
For Questions Regarding the Platte County Fair Horse Show:
Monty Kay or Dave Clark 816-858-2701
Day of Show Only 816-810-6096 or 810-3563