2018 General Race Rules
- All Vehicles must have working brakes
- All convertibles or vehicles with no top must have roll over protection.
- All Discrepancies will be taken to Jeff or Johnny for final decision, anyone that approached the head table or any other official yelling, cursing and being unruly will be disqualified. These races are family oriented and for fun.
In order to protest a vehicle.
- Signed up and running in the class of the vehicle to be protested.
- Must present $100 to Jeff or Johnny and then go with them to inspect the vehicle being protested.
*If you win the protest ( vehicle disqualifed) then you will get your $100 back, but if you lose (vehicle found to be legal) then you will lose your $100. *
* If Protesting a vehicle it must be done either before the race or immediately after the vehicle has gone through the pit (conclusion of the class) protests that are after the following (next..to allow protest of last truck in a class) class will not be granted.
* Staff has final call on any decision! Anyone yelling and cursing at staff will be asked to leave! No Refunds!
*No Fighting allowed you will be required to leave immediately with no refund!
No hot rodding in the pit or staging areas or you will be disqualified.
Once out of the pit you must bring your vehicle TO A COMPLETE STOP!!. If you fail to come to a complete stop you will be disqualified. Once you make a complete stop you can proceed into the pit area slowly and cautiously. Any hot rodding in the pit area will also receive a disqualification.
No alcohol consumed by any drivers, until you are done racing for the day!
This is a family oriented event held to have fun!!!